Holly Bell’s Chocolate and Orange-spiced Fudge
This fantastic recipe is really quick and easy to make – you don’t even need a sugar thermometer!
- 200g marshmallows
- 70g butter, cut into cubes the size of a thumb nail
- 200g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Zest of one orange (no pith though!)
- 100g Natural Selection crimson raisins
- 40g Natural Selection crystallised ginger chopped
Place the marshmallows, butter, dark chocolate, ground cinnamon and orange zest into a saucepan. Heat on a low hob until completely dissolved, stirring regularly. Don’t be tempted to hurry it by turning up the heat – the chocolate will burn!
Remove from the heat and add the raisins and ginger, stir well and pour into a tin (approx. 24cm x 24cm) lined with greaseproof paper, then refrigerate for 2 hours. Cut into squares and serve!
This recipe was created by Great British Bake Off finalist Holly Bell exclusively for us! Why not visit our Facebook page to tell us when you’ve tried her recipe?